Monday, October 15, 2012

The Princess - Pieced!

Backing, batting, and quilting is *all* this lady needs! I finished her more than a week ago, but had no where to photograph her, so I waited till I was at my parents'. (Don't they have a lovely yard? You can see the neighbour's shed in the background.)



I was extra careful to sew a consistent seam and line up the seams carefully. I think it paid off. It's not perfect, but I'm satisfied.

I love how the reds pop and the blues and greens calm and the pinks, well, they're the girly princessy part! The sunlight threw a dappled shadow through the trees, making it a wee bit enchanted-looking, in my humble opinion.

Ok, not so humble. I'm just tickled to have finished something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! I read and appreciate every single one. (To keep this blog a friendly, positive place, I will delete any comments with personal attacks or objectionable content.)