Sunday, February 3, 2013

WIP: Purple Ripples

I have a finished blanket to show you once I've hidden the ends. For now,  here's some purply ripply goodness for you.

 
I'm using Attic 24's ripple tutorial (you can find it on Ravelry). It's a treat, and this isn't the first - or the last - time I've used it.
 
Naturally, the yarn is a Rowan Pure Wool DK. What else? On a 4mm hook.



It's heading towards becoming a rather large baby blanket. I'll probably finish it next month once I've bought more of the light purple yarn. (I bought 4 at the end of January. No more till next payday!) The debate raging in my head: what kind of border?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! I read and appreciate every single one. (To keep this blog a friendly, positive place, I will delete any comments with personal attacks or objectionable content.)